All orders are to include item code, product description, quantity, price, freight and handling charges (see below).
When contacting Beauregard First Aid regarding a purchase please quote your order number and payment details.
Products are purchased on the basis of the information contained on this website. They are not returnable without prior written approval from Beauregard First Aid.
Terms and Methods of Payment
All website orders must be billed through PayPal, which protects the buyers security. VISA, MasterCard or Bankcard can be used via PayPal. Beauregard First Aid does not accept payments through AMEX or Diners Club.
All purchases remain property of Beauregard First Aid until full payment has been received, If payment defaults prior to the agreed amount being received, the customer will be liable for all costs accumulated during the recovery process.
If no resolution is possible the Court in Victoria has sole jurisdiction and their decision is final.
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
Freight charges are additional.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Prices are negotiable for bulk quantities. Please contact the office to discuss you options further.
We reserve the right to adjust all prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect.
We endeavour to stock all items displayed on the website at all times, however due to unforeseen circumstances there may be instances of an item being sold out or on back order. We may exercise our discretion and supply an alternative brand of comparable quality to save you the convenience of back ordering.
If back ordered items are no longer required, please advise the office as soon as possible to avoid purchasing items you no longer require.
Delivery and Freight
In Australia, minimum freight and handling charges vary by State. The pricing has been included within the Shopping Cart, on a State-by-State and Order Value basis.
Insurance for postage is at customers request and cost.
N.B For large or heavy consignments which exceed the freight schedule, extra freight will be invoiced at our cost. (P.O.A.)
- Written prior approval must be obtained from us before returning goods.
- A Return Authority Number form will be sent to you once the return is authorised. The form is to be attached with the goods together with a copy of our delivery docket/invoice and any other relevant correspondence.
- Goods returned must be in their original packaging and be fit for re-sale.
- Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within two (2) working days of receipt of goods.
- Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of Beauregard First Aid .
Collection of Goods
- Beauregard First Aid will arrange for collection of the goods, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- If the goods have been returned without written authorisation from Beauregard First Aid, it will not be responsible for any charges (for any reason) such as freight, insurance, duty etc.