Beauregard First Aid is a trading name of Beauregard Health & First Aid Pty Ltd,
ABN 83 621 234 919.
- Personal information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted by customers and suppliers. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable Privacy Laws in Australia.
Use of information
- Personal information submitted, is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted or for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose, unless we disclose other uses at the time of collection. Copies of correspondence that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on registered customers
- Registration is completely optional.
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information in order for customers to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary to provide additional information such as the following :
- Your name,
- Email address,
- Telephone numbers,
- Selecting whether you would like to receive updates
- Selecting to receive Promotional material & other information.
Customers and suppliers may access this information at any time by contacting us.
Credit Card details
- Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to us. We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. Once we receive your information, we will make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting information from users
- Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Access to information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or questions
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site: www.privacy.gov.au.