The low cost option. Short or long term rental, to suit your needs.
If you are among the many medical support facilities out there that require an Oxygen therapy device to be on hand, but don’t want to outlay the cost of purchasing a pack outright, then this could be another option for you to consider.
The short-term administration of supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim will not cause harm in most circumstances… BUT any casualty who requires supplemental oxygen in a first aid setting, will still require further evaluation, so an ambulance should be called.
The OXI-Port Rental Package includes :
An Oxygen regulator/flowmeter (fixed flow rate at 8 litres/minute), with “oxygen flush” feature. Ideal for First Aiders.
Oxygen Cylinder Valve Key with chain.
Oxygen Therapy Mask, with Reservoir bag and Oxy Tube.
Pulse Oximeter sensor for the measurement of Oxygen percentage in the blood and also Pulse Rate.
Hand Resuscitator – single use. (If used, a replacement charge is applicable).
CPR Pocket Mask
Operating Manual – please read carefully.
OXI-Pack Rental Pricing :
Our Rental Prices are based on the length of time of the rental. The longer that you require the OXI-Pack, the better the price bracket that we can offer.
To obtain a quote, phone or fill in the below quote form with the start date & length of time that you would like to rent the OXI-Pack for.
Once we have the request, we will put together your quote and promptly return it to you with any other information that you might need.
Call us on 1300 725 705, or complete the hire/rental form below to find out more information.
Defibrillator Hire/Rental can be arranged for short or long term time-frames, to suit your needs.
- By law, Oxygen cylinders can only be “hired” from authorised Gas distributors. They cannot be sold outright.
- Supagas in Vic, Tas, SA , WA & NT are recommended. BOC Oxycare and Air Liquide are two other companies that hire “medical” Oxygen cylinders.
- Oxygen Gas Fill – around $25.00.
- Small Oxy bottle hire – “C” size, at around $12.00 month
- A fee for Delivery may apply.
- Canulas, (but not Masks), are normally supplied by Gas Distributors.
- “C” size medical oxygen cylinders contain up to 400 litres (round bottom) and up to 440 litres (flat bottom), when full.
- If pressed, the Oxygen Flush Button tops up the Reservoir Bag, which substantially increases the supply of oxygen, but will reduce the duration of the oxygen supply.
|Typical Duration||Inspired Oxygen Concentration|
|8||40 – 50 minutes||35% – 40%|
Australian Standard Pin Index Valve for oxygen equipment.
“C” size oxygen cylinders:-
- Black cylinder with a white collar.
- Appropriate labeling, identifying it as a medical oxygen cylinder.
- Weight (full) – 3.4kg.
- Height – 515mm
- Diameter – 110mm.