Scoop Stretcher – with Alloy Sides
- Stretcher Length can be adjusted according to the patient’s body.
- Can be split in two for careful patient placement, by uncoupling at either, or both ends, using a scissor-type closing motion.
- The foot-end is designed as a narrow-frame structure, for use in confined spaces.
- For ambulance transfer, the stretcher can be unhinged and taken out from the back of the patient, without moving them.
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials.
- Light weight, foldable & easily carried.
- Supplied with 3 Retaining Straps.